Sunday, July 11, 2010

What to do... What to do...

Ever get a direction or a word from God that you weren't thrilled about? I am right in the middle of that right now. Last week - I was seeking hard. Today - this morning, I feel like I got an answer, but it wasn't the one I wanted. It wasn't Charlton Heston walking down the street with two stone tablets a la "The Ten Commandments", but it was that still small voice, a mere suggestion from my head. I'm not gonna post what that was because I need some confirmation. If you get that confirmation, feel free to post.

Some of you folks that read this are thinking - Hughes is a nut job - He's hearing voices... This post isn't for you. I still love you, will still drink a beer with you, but this one's not for you. Anyway, it's 9 p.m. Sunday night, and that is where I am at.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment